Photobucket

quarta-feira, 20 de abril de 2011

Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley - Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley. (1956)
Estados Unidos.
Arquivo: 3.86 GB. Tipo: AVI.

Pass: http://noisesongartsickness.blogspot.com


Tracklist :

PART 1: FILM

1) Tupelo Welcomes Home Elvis Presley UNRELEASED footage of the Parade in Tupelo on 26th September 1956 as well as some backstage footage with Elvis. The audio accompanying the clip are the interviews with Elvis, Vernon and Gladys Presley, Nick Adams and Judy Hopper.

2) Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley UNRELEASED film from the afternoon performance ‘The Mississippi-Alabama Fair and Dairy Show’ at the Fairgrounds in Tupelo Mississippi on 26th September 1956.

Song Performances:

1. Heartbreak Hotel.
2. Long Tall Sally.
3. Presentation to the City.
4. I Was The One.
5. I Want Need Love You & I Got a Woman.
6. Don’t Be Cruel.
7. Hound Dog.

PART 2: AUDIO

Date: 26th SEPTEMBER 1956.
Venue: The Mississippi - Alabama Fair and Dairy show.
Place: Fairgrounds, Tupelo, Mississippi.

Afternoon Show:

1. Heartbreak Hotel.
2. Long Tall Sally.
3. Presentation Key To The City.
4. I Was The One.
5. I Want You, I Need You , I Love You.
6. Announcement.
7. I Got a Woman.
8. Don't Be Cruel.
9. Ready Teddy.
10. Love Me Tender.
11. Hound Dog.

Evening Show:

1. Love Me Tender.
2. I Was The One.
3. I Got a Woman.
4. Dialogue.
5. Don't Be Cruel.
6. Blue Suede Shoes.
7. Dialogue.
8. Baby, Let's Play House.
9. Hound Dog.
10. Dialogue.



------------------------------------------------
Este conteúdo foi encontrado na internet. 
------------------------------------------------
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Não copie, crie! Campanha Anti-Plágio.

Os links encontrados nesse site foram upados pelo dono do mesmo.

Qualquer uso indevido dos links encontrados nas postagens ou até mesmo o plágio, sofrerá as conseqüências por mal uso.

Noise. Song. Art. Sickness. copyright © 2011.